Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend musings...

So this weekend we went down to a friend's cottage. It's really just a small house in Sutton, a small town in southern Quebec. Very beautiful country side, nice hills for hiking (we did 4 hours on Saturday - lots of fun), many stables (we went to visit my friend's horse), and lots of quaint restaurants in town. I have some pictures coming up :) We're now back at my parent's place, just for a few hours, and then we're going to pick up DH's Dad at the airport. We'll be home late tonight! And then another work week awaits us :)

I've had lots of deep thoughts at the cottage, being surrounded by nature tends to do that to me. No time to jot them down today, maybe sometime during the week I can find some time to post them.

In the meantime, take care!

No comments: