Thursday, August 10, 2006

Eeeek! Another tail tale...

Ok, so remember my earlier story about finding a mouse tail on our front porch? Well, this morning on my way to work I noticed a squirrel tail on our back walkway. Just a squirrel tail. At first I was wondering where the squirrel without a tail went ("oh-oh, I lost my tail"), but then I remembered the cat family. I am now convinced that cats can eat squirrels... No wonder the kittens are getting chubbier every day, mama-cat is certainly taking good care of them. Tonight I will have to dispose of the tail, and maybe to a quick sweep of the surroundings to look for any other remnants that may be lingering around...

Never let anyone tell you that cats are gentle creatures. They are ferocious! Even the mama-cat who up until a few weeks ago was an indoor cat!

Meow!

No comments: