Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hot off the presses

I just got amazing news!!! A friend of mine who has spent the last 4 years in legal battles to get the adoption of her niece recognized in Canada, finally got all the paperwork, and she can now officially bring her daughter over. This is such phenomenal news! They have all been waiting for this for so long, and have worked so hard for it. My friend also has a brand new baby boy (a little over 4 months old), so the family is growing in leaps and bounds this year. I am so happy for them, I feel like I can't sit still, which makes it pretty hard to get any work accomplished :) But maybe I can channel all that extra energy into my softball game this afternoon.

Anyway, just a quick update. Felt like I needed to share this. Even if I suspect noone will actually read it. At least I have virtually shared it :D

Back to work...

No comments: