Wednesday, July 01, 2009

You know you're tired when...

...getting a root canal feels like an express trip to the spa :)

This is what I was thinking lying in the dentist's chair on Monday. Not really helping matters was the fact that the daycare asked me to pick up BR that morning because of diarrhea (I'll just have to take their word for it), so I had to get DH to come home to take care of her so I could make it to the dentist, and also figure out how I could manage to get my work done, since I had a deadline for that day. So it's really no surprise that getting to recline back in the chair and not being able to get anything "done" for the next 45 minutes, I felt like I was finally getting a chance to relax and get some me-time :)

But I'm not complaining. Wouldn't change my life for anything! Heck, we're even starting to get decent nights of sleep!

No comments: