Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Technical difficulties

Le sigh! I truly had good intentions for more posting (and still do in fact). Was interrupted by BR getting sick (two days of fever and misery followed by a week of antibiotics), but more importantly by technical adjustments. DH spent the weekend re-imaging my laptop, and then did it again on his day off yesterday. My poor laptop needed it in a bad way - it had become so sluggish it was bordering on unuseable. It's quite unbelievable how much faster and quieter it is working now! So I have no more technical excuses for the radio silence. My daily updates to BR's blog should take a fraction of the time they used to, leaving me more time for other posting/reading and miscellaneous activities.

But now it's bedtime, so any profound thoughts I had to share will have until later. Goodnight!

No comments: